- Yards must be easily accessible. Gates should be free of snow, ice, locks (unless a combination lock was supplied by us). If we can not enter through the gate, we will return the following week and you will be charged for a service visit.
- Lawns must be cut on a regular basis, without large amounts of leaves or debris. We can only pick up what we see.
- Aggressive dogs must be left indoors on the scheduled service day(s). We will ring your bell and ask you to bring the dogs inside. If you are not home and your dogs are out, you will be charged for a service visit.
- 48 hours notice is required for vacation, service suspension, or cancellations. If less than 48 hours notice is given, you will be charged for the visit.
- Be sure to provide us with accurate information upon sign up as well as update us with any changes you may have. This may include: the necessity to scoop an over-sized yard, needing us to scoop both the front and backyard, change in number of dogs, etc.
Winter / Extreme Weather:
We do work all year-round, however we will come back your next scheduled visit to do “double doody” under the following circumstances:
- If there is enough snow fall accumulation that would affect our level of service or if there are snow drifts caused by wind.
- If heavy snow occurs. In this case, we might be forced to postpone your service until the following week. To prevent accumulation, we will continue to pick up your dog’s waste on top of snow.
- If there are extreme subzero windchill temperatures or extreme heat, heavy rain, persistent rain all day, thunderstorms/lightning, ice, freezing rain, sleet or severe flooding.
Personal Info / Payments:
- We take your privacy very seriously. All personal and payment information will be kept strictly confidential; we will never sell or rent your information.
- We will send you an invoice via e-mail that can be paid using any major credit card or bank payment (ACH). You may also sign up for our convenient auto-pay on the invoice (in which case, you will be sent a receipt each month when your payment is charged successfully.)
- We reserve the right to withhold service on accounts that are unpaid.